- This event has passed.
Carnegie Science Center: 21+ Medieval Times
March 2, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$12
Discover the science of jousting, sword fighting, giants, and more as we travel back to the Middle Ages!
– Experience Historic European Martial Arts
– Observe weapon demonstrations
– Enjoy a private lesson on the science of sword fighting by Pittsburgh Sword Fighters
– Sip on free samples of Stateside Urbancraft Vodka
– Cash bars and snacks available for purchase, and the chance to experience four floors of hands-on exhibits – with no kids!
– Participants get a discount on late-night laser shows that evening
– Get your discount code for a 4-week introductory class at Pittsburgh Sword Fighters titled, “Introduction to Broken Plow Western Martial Arts & Sword Fighting,” as well as a free slot play at the Rivers Casino
21+ Nights also feature music, cash bars, and snacks available for purchase.
Tickets to 21+ Night are $12 in advance and $17 at the door.
21+ Nights are presented by UPGRUV, Green Mountain Energy, Miller Lite, Dos Equis, and Full Pint.